(2nd floor, eastward, room space: ~ 26 m²)
On 2nd floor, you can find just two rooms situated next to another: “Bay” and “Forest”.
The Bay-room is very spacious, the ceiling is high, and view through the window to the lagoon is breathtaking.
Large blue waves of the bay and a white sail… High blue attics ceiling reminds you of sails and you can enjoy romantic panorama of Nida and lagoon through the window.
Standard equipment of Bay-room:
• The room is equipped with one king size bed (200x160cm) and one sofa, armchair wardrobe, a clothes-press, a table, a dressing table and a mirror.
• Bathroom including shower and WC
• TV set (screen diagonal: 53 cm.), SAT TV, DVD-CD-MP3-MP4-player
• Internet (wireless, WiFi, up to 4Mb/s)
• Towels, bed-clothes, soap, hair-drier
• Electric teapot, tableware
• Maximum habitation in a room: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years